Making use of the empty space beside the gallery whilst final touches were made, we assessed our fabulous artwork. Planning our opening exhibition was very exciting, we looked at our artist's work with fresh eyes, imagining where we would hang pieces and place sculpture. We were anxious to be in and get going, little did we know the final push would be upon us sooner than we thought.
About the Gallery
- Castle Fine Art, Newcastle.
- Castle Galleries, Newcastle opened on August 1st 2008. Specialising in contemporary fine art from some of the UK's most collectable artists. Displaying an ever changing collection from the porfolio of Washington Green Fine Art we aim to bring a vibrant selection of art to the North East. Showing a diverse range of original, limited edition prints and sculptures we aim to bring quality affordable art to the region. We host regular exhibitions and artist appearances throughout the year.
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (45)
- Last Udders at the Bar!!
- Peter Smith Artist Appearance 14th March
- Anthony's Doing Something Funny For Money!!
- North East Exhibition
- Govinder Nazran 1964 - 2008 January 2009
- NYC here we come!!
- Neil Dawson visits the gallery
- Meet Rowley!
- A Brief Encounter with Jeff Rowland October 2008
- Castle Galleries Grand Opening September 2008
- Art in Schools, July 2008.
- New Castle Galleries, July 08.
- The first Delivery - July 08
- The Gallery Comes to Life - July 08.
- ▼ March (14)