After a number of months in pre-planning the gallery was finally taking shape. Panic stations manned ready for the final preparations for opening: the walls were covered the floor laid, the desk and wiring done. As the final touches were put to the shell that would become our day-time home we began checking off the list of things needed to bring this gallery to life: Computer, lights, storage, sofa, plinths, coffee machine. It was finally coming together.
About the Gallery
- Castle Fine Art, Newcastle.
- Castle Galleries, Newcastle opened on August 1st 2008. Specialising in contemporary fine art from some of the UK's most collectable artists. Displaying an ever changing collection from the porfolio of Washington Green Fine Art we aim to bring a vibrant selection of art to the North East. Showing a diverse range of original, limited edition prints and sculptures we aim to bring quality affordable art to the region. We host regular exhibitions and artist appearances throughout the year.
- ► 2013 (16)
- ► 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (22)
- ► 2010 (45)
- Last Udders at the Bar!!
- Peter Smith Artist Appearance 14th March
- Anthony's Doing Something Funny For Money!!
- North East Exhibition
- Govinder Nazran 1964 - 2008 January 2009
- NYC here we come!!
- Neil Dawson visits the gallery
- Meet Rowley!
- A Brief Encounter with Jeff Rowland October 2008
- Castle Galleries Grand Opening September 2008
- Art in Schools, July 2008.
- New Castle Galleries, July 08.
- The first Delivery - July 08
- The Gallery Comes to Life - July 08.
- ▼ March (14)